Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Lingering What? A Review of The Wandering Who? by Gilad Atzmon

altLondon (Pal Telegraph) - In the late 1970s, The Origin of Consciousness in the breakdown of the Bicameral Mind, a book by Princeton psychologist Julian Jaynes, gained minor celebrity for its original but controversial views concerning the evolution of the human brain/mind relationship.� To this day, I don’t know how much of the thesis I accept, but it gave me a perspective that has now become a part of how I look at my fellow human beings on a daily basis.

Source: http://www.paltelegraph.com/world/middle-east/77-middle-east/10205-a-lingering-what-a-review-of-the-wandering-who-by-gilad-atzmon.html

Housing market English Defence League Radio 4 Conservatives Christmas and New Year Football politics

No comments:

Post a Comment